Find Your Local Diva
Organize... BEFORE you move!
So you've decided to move and you're ready to take steps to simplify your stuff!
- PITCH! Get rid of obvious garbage.
- PICK! Remember you want furniture to fit your home not overwhelm it!
- PACK! Remember the heavier the box, the higher the risk of damaged items in transit.
- PASS ALONG... items you no longer want, use or need to your favorite charity.
- PURGE! Be ruthless! Simplify! Organize! Lighten-up! Downsize!
- PAMPER yourself! Getting organized can be physically and emotionally draining... schedule time to relax.
- PUT names and dates on the backs of all photographs so your treasured pictures become heirlooms, not just old photos!
- PAUSE and take time to check books, pockets and under shelves. We find stuff in the strangest places!
- PLAN to surround yourself with things you love and treasure. We don't own anything forever, we're only caretakers!
- PACE yourself! Enjoy finding things you haven't seen in ages - old photos, greeting cards and love letters!
Call Downsizing Diva - and prepare to be amazed!
Proudly Associated with: